Want to be part of the coolest new startup in town that’s helping merchants succeed and be happy?
Full-stack Ruby on Rails Engineer
You’re an ambitious software developer that likes to code and solve problems. You like to think of new ideas of ways to solve problems and you like to see beautiful code work with beautiful interfaces to make beautiful software.
About The Job:
You’ll help design and build features, identify and solve issues, learn about current usages to improve user experiences and much more.
Work from home (anywhere in the world) or in the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada office. Visa can be arranged for highly qualified candidates.
Salary range is $60-$120k CAD + equity depending on experience. Freelancers welcome to apply.
What You Need:
- Some experience working with Ruby on Rails in production environments.
- A programming background working at a software company.
- A very self-driven attitude; hard-working and ambitious.
- Continuous code deploys (ship code daily).
- Come up with ideas, design, build and deploy features.
- Work from anywhere.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Health benefits.
- Stock in a really early stage company