Want to be part of the coolest new startup in town that’s helping merchants succeed and be happy? Check out our open positions below.
You’re an ambitious software developer that likes to code and solve problems. You like to think of new ideas of ways to solve problems and you like to see beautiful code work with beautiful interfaces to make beautiful software.
You like learning a system inside out, becoming a pro at navigating it, and designing and implementing solutions.
You have a knack for good product design and like working with others.
About The Job:
You’ll help design and build features, identify and solve issues, learn about current usages to improve user experiences and much more.
You’ll be in charge of all tech, stability and scaling of the infrastructure.
Salary is up to $100,000 depending on experience and equity preference.
What You Need:
- Strong working with Ruby on Rails in production environments
- Strong experience working with SaaS infrastructure
- At least 2 past references that can attest to your strong technical ability
- A very self-driven attitude; hard-working and ambitious
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in eCommerce is a plus
- Learn how a startup goes from 0 to 100 quickly with a technical CEO
- Unlimited vacation days and work-life autonomy
- Opportunity to be creative
- Full involvement in ideation, design, building and deployment features
- Health benefits
- Continuous code deploys (ship code daily)
- Significant equity compensation
- Work from our awesome innovation district office which has a gym, basketball court, attached bar, games room, slide, and more (see pics here)
You are competitive and know you can accomplish much more than a standard sales or marketing role can offer you. You have a “go-getter” attitude and strong-willed drive to succeed and be number one.
About The Job:
- Lead marketing, sales and business development of the company.
- Design and execute marketing strategies across various advertising platforms.
- Manage junior marketing/sales/BD reps.
- Find and advise merchants to help them become more successful.
- Lead and execute branding projects, media creation, etc.
What You Need:
- Strong experience working with, marketing to, and advising merchants.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce systems platforms like Shopify.
- Very basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- A fearless but calculated and personable attitude towards sales.
- Salary is up to $100,000 depending on experience and equity preference (significant equity options available).
- Come up your own ideas and execute them from start-to-finish.
- Work from anywhere.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Health benefits.
- Get to see your work make a massive impact, and reap the benefits directly.
- Fun-loving, laid-back team.
Interested in applying?
Send an email to us with your resume or github/linkedin profile and we’ll get back to you.
Our office is located in the heart of the innovation district in the Communitech Hub. The facility we work in features a gym, a half-size basketball court, mini library, slide, a large cafeteria, and more.