Media Kit (Brand Guide)
Use this logo whenever possible before considering using the other logo formats.
The vertical logo can be used in place of the main logo when you need the logo to fit into a square or circle.
Use the logo icon whenever you don’t have enough room to use the full logo or you want to represent Banana Stand in a simple way.
Use these colors when working with the Banana Stand brand. Don’t darken or change the colours to any degree.
We use the Google Web Font Poppins for all our text.
Keep text in thin or medium font weight unless you want to emphasize something like this.
- Keep significant padding around the logo if you are putting the logo in a container.
- Don’t use the logo on any background colors you don’t see it being used on above.
- Keep the Banana icon upright and don’t rotate it. It is always standing up.
- Use only approved fonts (described in typography section).
- Thin, crisp lines are always best! Avoid using heavy bolded headings.
- Don’t move around the Banana icon or rotate it in any way.